Our Mission, Vision & Values
The mission of Granville Health System is to provide the community we serve with the very best health
care delivered with compassion and pride.
Granville Health System will be the essential health care leader for the communities it serves, by coordinating resources with physicians and community providers to improve health and deliver exceptional care.
Granville Health System will seek to fulfill its mission and accomplish its vision through faithfulness to the
- with a passion for exceeding expectations in clinical care and service quality
- to include the people we serve, each other, and our community partners
- for both patient and coworker opinions and beliefs
- through ethical, fair, and trustworthy behavior
- by responsibly managing and applying our resources
- through our conduct, actions, decisions, and commitments
View our Mission, Vision and Value Poster.
Our strategic pillars
Granville Health System employs the 5 Pillar system to guide its strategy and to measure its successes.
The 5 pillars are: Service, Quality, Finance, Growth and People. The most important pillar is people.
Our physicians, staff and leadership are the foundation upon which we focus our efforts for each of the
5 pillars. Each of the 5 pillars integrate strategic goals and objectives that serve our ultimate goal and each department/facility in our organization contributes toward achieving those goals. Our ultimate goal is to be the provider of choice for this community.
• To build strong, constructive relationships with our Medical Staff
• To ensure a sufficient number, mix and geographic distribution of physicians in our community
• To provide ongoing education to our community
• To ensure that each patient will have a positive experience when they use our services
• To offer our patients high-quality care
• To build infrastructure capable of supporting our growth and delivery of high-quality patient care
• To score well in national quality measures
• To earn sufficient capital to fund our operations and growth
• To recruit a sufficient number, mix and geographic distribution of physicians in our community
• To expand our services
• To employ quality physicians, nurses, allied health and other needed personnel.
• To foster mutually beneficial relationships with our medical staff and employees
• To earn the trust of the community