What Do We Do?
Lifting the spirits of Granville Health System patients by promoting excellence in customer Service is what the volunteer program is all about. Volunteers are involved in a wide range of activities from providing clerical assistance to various departments and offices to delivering flowers, mail and gifts to patient rooms. Hospital volunteers also provide a valuable source of information for patients' families and friends and are especially important when serving as a liaison during crucial times.
Following are a few of the many departments where there are volunteer opportunities at Granville Health System:
- Behavioral Services
- Brantwood Nursing & Rehab Center
- Environmental Services
- Fiscal Services
- Granville Primary Care, Butner-Creedmoor
- Granville Primary Care, Oxford
- Harold Sherman Adult Day Center
- Health Information Management
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Community Relations
- Materials Management
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Financial Services
- Specialty Clinics
- Volunteer Services
For additional information, contact Volunteer Services by calling 919.690.3446.