View our Qualities
The mission of Granville Health System is to provide the community we serve with the very best health care delivered with compassion and pride.
Granville Health System will be the preferred health care resource for the communities it serves, working in partnership with physicians and staff to deliver exceptional care.
- with a passion for exceeding expectations in clinical care and service quality
- to include the people we serve, each other, and our community partners
- of both patient and coworker opinions and beliefs
- through ethical, fair, and trustworthy behavior
- by responsibly managing and applying our resources
- through our conduct, actions, decisions, and commitments
If You Have a Question or Concern
Our goal at Granville Medical Center is to exceed our customer’s needs. If you have questions or concerns about your care or the service you receive during the time that you are a patient, please tell the person who is taking care of you, or ask to speak to the department director. We encourage you to let us know how we can better serve you. If you have complaints, you can call the Director of Performance Improvement at 919-690-3418.
You have the right to lodge a grievance with the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Facility Services (Licensure and Certification, Acute/Home Care), 2712 Mail Service Delivery Center, Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-2713, Attention: Assistant Chief; telephone at 1-800-624-3004. If you have complaints related to the quality of care or premature discharge from the hospital, you have the right to request a review by the North Carolina Peer Review Organization (MRNC, 100 Regency Forest Drive, Cary, North Carolina 27511).