Employee Nutrition Program
January 30 – 7:30am, 10:30am, 2:30pm
February 15 – 7:30am, 10:30am, 2:30pm
Location: Education Classroom
- Basics of Nutrition – Protein, Carbohydrate, Fats
- ‘The Plate Method’ of eating
- Create long and short term goals
- Use the S.M.A.R.T goal format
- Educate participants on calorie tracking and calorie goals
- Use of technology and different apps to help with tracking exercise and calories
Make-Up class #1 will be held on February 27 at 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm in the Education Classroom
*Don't forget- For employees on GHS medical benefit plan to receive one month of free insurance (up to $70.92) attendance at 4 out of the 6 classes is required. Class 1 must be one of those 4 required classes.
*No prior sign-up is required. You will be prompted to sign up once in the session.