Granville Primary Care, Oxford
We are located at:
1032 College Street
Oxford, NC 27565
Our Primary Care Providers:
Dr. Francine Chavis
Dr. Marc Rogers
Linda Mulhollen, FNP-BC
Anita Rogers, PA
Pediatric Care Provider:
Dr. Kelly Hayes
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm by appointment
Saturday: 8:00 am to 12 pm for minor illnesses and injuries by appointment or walk-in
Same day appointments available
- Wellness physicals for adults and children
- X-ray and lab services
- Open access to excellent acute and preventative health care
- Medical specialists and support services available
- Work, school and sports physicals
- Patient Centered Medical Home Model
Open Access Primary Care: Increased access to quality care. New Patients Welcome!
The center accepts and files most insurance plans.
To enroll in the Health Portal for one of our Physician Practices that's listed click below.
To sign on to an existing Physician Practice account click below.
Additional Services Provided:
- Weight management/counseling
- Transitional Care and Chronic Care Management: Transitional Care Coordinators help navigate patients from the acute care setting (hospital) to home and back to their Primary Care Provider. If you have Medicare or Medicare/Medicaid, and have two or more chronic conditions, Chronic Care Management services can help you manage your health.
Chronic Care Management Coordinator: Peyton Satterwhite, RN BSN
View Larger Map
- Mission Statement
- Privacy Notice