About This Location
Adult Day Care
Preparing for Your Visit
1. Call (919) 690-3273 or stop by the center to inquire about the program.
2019 Program Information Packet (PDF)
2. Have primary care provider complete medical form and TB skin test
Medical Form (PDF)
3. Complete required enrollment paperwork and return prior to first enrolled day
Enrollment Paperwork (PDF)
4. Child and Adult Food Program (CACFP) Enrollment Form and Eligibility Form
Enrollment Form (PDF)
Eligibility Form (PDF)
5. Pick a start date!
We are located behind Granville Medical Center in Oxford, next door to Brantwood Nursing and Rehab Center.
Other helpful resources:
- National Adult Day Services Association
- Alzheimer's Association
- Dementia Alliance of NC
- North Carolina Area Agencies on Aging
- Duke Family Caregiver Support Program
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.