Our strategic pillars
Granville Health System employs the 5 Pillar system to guide its strategy and to measure its successes.
The 5 pillars are: Service, Quality, Finance, Growth, and People. The most important pillar is people.
Our physicians, staff, and leadership are the foundation upon which we focus our efforts for each of the 5 pillars. Each of the 5 pillars integrate strategic goals and objectives that serve our ultimate goal and each department/facility in our organization contributes toward achieving those goals. Our ultimate goal is to be the provider of choice for this community.
- To build strong, constructive relationships with our Medical Staff
- To ensure a sufficient number, mix, and geographic distribution of physicians in our community
- To provide ongoing education to our community
- To ensure that each patient will have a positive experience when they use our services
- To offer our patients high-quality care
- To build infrastructure capable of supporting our growth and delivery of high-quality patient care
- To score well in national quality measures
- To earn sufficient capital to fund our operations and growth
- To recruit a sufficient number, mix, and geographic distribution of physicians in our community
- To expand our services
- To employ quality physicians, nurses, allied health, and other needed personnel.
- To foster mutually beneficial relationships with our medical staff and employees
- To earn the trust of the community